Irrespective of model:
Every E-bike is covered under ONE year warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship. Warranty parts will only be shipped within the contiguous United States and Hawaii.
· Mechanical parts: forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, lights, bottom bracket, rims, wheel hub, derailleur, throttle, wiring harness
Replacement parts will only be sent to the original shipping address's country even if the original owner has taken residency in another country.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems with Your E-Bike?
· If a component is deemed defective or damaged prior to the owner's usage (including damages from shipping), we will issue a replacement part. In addition, we will assist to replace any defective part(s).
· We will provide the original owner a replacement product if the product cannot be repaired after a reasonable number of tries as determined by Addmotor.
· Wear and tear is not covered under warranty for components.
· The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or misusages, wear & tear, upkeep (refer to the manual) or water damage.
· Warranty does not cover damage resulting from omitted or incorrect adjustment(s) or worn components.
· Addmotor will not be responsible for bike loss due to theft or robbery.
What Will We Not Do?
·We must see photographic or video evidence of damages. Report damage claims within 10 days of delivery to an Addmotor customer service representative.
·We will not offer warranty service to second-hand owners.
· We will not replace any damaged parts caused by the user.
· We will not pay for any third-party service or part replacement unless agreed upon prior to any services.
· Addmotor will not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the owner sets up their own shipping option or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
Terms of Warranty
· This warranty only applies to the original owner of an Addmotor E-Bikes. Only in extreme cases will an entire replacement bike be issued. In these cases, the original bike must be shipped to the Addmotor E-Bikes facility for inspection/repairs before a new bike is sent out.
· If repairs can be done, a new bike will not be sent.
· The warranty does not cover accessories or parts installation that are not originally intended or compatible with the e-bike. Any problems caused by the rider's usage, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance are not covered by the warranty.
· This warranty does not include consumables or normal wear and tear parts (tires, tubes, brake pads, rotors, cables and housing, grips, chains, cassettes, spokes).
· In no event shall Addmotor be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, including without limitation, accident, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, or product liability in connection with their products.
All claims to this warranty must be made through Addmotor. Proof of purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact our technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org as there may be a simple solution for your problem(s).
Valid warranty claims will be processed through Addmotor Bikes within one year of initial purchase. Warranty claims may be submitted to email@example.com.
Shipping Damage Claims
· Upon receiving your bike, IMMEDIATELY inspect your product(s) for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time-sensitive. We will not accept freight damage claims later than 30 days from receipt of the product.
· Note any damage to your product(s) on the Bill of Lading before you and the driver sign-off on the shipment.
· Take pictures of any damage that is found, and date the images if possible.
· Keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is complete.
· Report damage claims within 10 days of delivery to an Addmotor customer service representative. Please contact our technical support team for return/replacement instructions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888)6600868.
This warranty is void if the bicycle is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alternation, modification, an accident or other abnormal, excessive or improper use, at the sole discretion of Addmotor.