DWMEIGI WARRANTY POLICY
1.Who does this Warranty apply to?
DWMEIGI DIRECT extends this limited warranty only to (a) the consumer who originally purchased the Product, and/or (b) any person to whom the Product is transferred during the applicable Warranty Period, but only if such person has a copy of the original proof of purchase received by the consumer who originally purchased the Product ("you").
2.What does this Warranty cover?
Consumables (batteries, tires, tubes, brake pads, chains, grips, spokes, and cables)
All other parts
1 year limited
3.What does this Warranty not cover?
- DWMEIGI DIRECTrecommends professional assembly of our e-bikes and damage caused by improper assembly is not covered
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage due to:
- (a) abuse, neglect, or intentional damage;
- (b) transportation (after the initial delivery of the Product by Serial 1);
- (c) storage;
- (d) improper use;
- (e) failure to follow the Product instructions or failure to perform any preventive maintenance;
- (f) modifications;
- (g) unauthorized repair;
- (h) installation of parts other than Serial 1 parts or their equivalent (as approved by Serial 1);
- (i) corrosion and normal wear and tear; or
- (j) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Consumables such as batteries, tires, tubes, brake pads, chains, grips, spokes, and cables are generally not covered under the terms of the limited warranty but may be replaced at the discretion of DWMEIGI DIRECT
- As noted in (3), batteries are considered consumables, and replacement is strictly limited to defective batteries
- Customization of the motor, gears, and controllers will void warranty claim
- Normal wear and tear are not covered
- DWMEIGI DIRECTmay not be exactly as shown in the photos on the DWMEIGI DIRECT' website and third party websites due to shortages of parts (related to the supply chain) and/or upgrades to components of the bikes. Substitution of parts is not considered sufficient cause for the return of a bike or replacement of parts
- Bikes are only warrantied in the jurisdiction of sale
- Warranty is not covered for replacement products
- Warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase must be provided upon request
- Bikes purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered by this warranty
- Upon request DWMEIGI DIRECTmay ask for images and videos for warranty verification purposes
- While every effort is made to ensure quick processing of warranty claims DWMEIGI DIRECTrequires up to 30 days to process warranty claims