ZoomElectricBikes.com partners with the best E-Bike brands that come with comprehensive warranty plans to ensure our customers are covered.
Please find the links below to each brand’s warranty policy and read the manufacturer's warranty before purchasing an E-Bike.
American Electric Warranty Policy
Aostirmotor Warranty Policy
Bikonit Warranty Policy
Delfast Warranty Policy
Dirwin Bike Warranty Policy
DWMEIGI Warranty Policy
Ecotric Warranty Policy
Eunorau Warranty Policy
EWheels Warranty Policy
Fiido Warranty Policy
G-Force Warranty Policy
GreenBike Electric Warranty Policy
Nakto Warranty Policy
Nantucket Warranty Policy
QualiSports Warranty Policy
QuietKat Warranty Policy
Rambo Warranty Policy
Rattan Warranty Policy
Revi Bikes Warranty Policy
Senada Bikes Warranty Policy
Strider Warranty Policy
Swell Electric Bikes Warranty Policy
X-Treme Warranty Policy
Please contact Zoom Electric Bikes at email@example.com if you have any issues with your product and we will assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer.
Zoom Electric Bikes makes every effort to ensure that each order we ship is completely satisfactory, however, we understand that occasionally it is necessary to return an item(s). We stand behind all of our products and if something went wrong with your order, we would like to make it right.
Zoom Electric Bikes offers a 30-Day Hassle-Free Returns Policy. We will refund your purchase amount minus the original and return shipping charges subject to the conditions below:
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of the order date.
- The item must be returned within 14 days from the notice of the intent to return.
- All merchandise must be returned in new, unused and sellable condition (that means all packaging, warranty cards, manuals, documentation, instructions, and accessories must be returned as well).
- Our return policy also applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped and/or refusal at the time of delivery.
- Please note that we do not accept the return of spare parts or accessories.
- Custom item(s) cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Unless the return is due to a Zoom Electric Bikes error (e.g. you received an incorrect item), the customer (that's you) is responsible for the cost of ALL return shipping charges.
- All return and exchange merchandise will require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Only ship the return to the address detailed in the RMA email you receive. (Please see "Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)" below)
- We will require you to provide us with pictures of the item from all sides before it is packaged for shipping. We will also require pictures of the item after it has been packaged for return shipment in the original packaging.
- All returns will be inspected and we reserve the right to adjust the refund on the return depending upon the condition of the returned product.
- Do not return to any address listed on the package. It is a good idea to get insurance for shipping returns as we cannot guarantee delivery to us
- Shipping charges must be prepaid on all returned shipments and we recommend that you insure all returned packages for your protection - Zoom Electric Bikes is not responsible for return shipments that are lost, pilfered, or damaged
- Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping
- Custom item(s) cannot be returned or exchanged
- Zoom Electric Bikes does not accept customer remorse returns
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the delivery date.
- For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free," a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
- Please do not write on the packaging box or use duct tape or any colored tape anywhere. Use only clear packaging tape.
- Zoom Electric Bikes reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously used.
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty.
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened. Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging.
- Accessories and Spare Parts.
- If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition.
Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
You may exchange any item, except custom items, within 30 days of the ship date. Please note: Exchanges are subject to applicable restocking fees and the return policies mentioned on this page.
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA)
All merchandise returns require a Zoom Electric Bikes RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number, please follow this procedure. Any returns received without an authorization number will be refused.
All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1 (888) 333-9469 (Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm MST)
We'll need the following:
- Your Zoom Electric Bikes Order Number (located in your confirmation emails)
- A description of the item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for the return
- Photos (from all angles) of the item you wish to return
As long as your reason for return is valid, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Items returned without an authorized RMA number will be refused and a refund will not be given. Your RMA is valid for 15 business days after it has been issued. Remember, we must receive returns within 30 days of the original ship date.
Items Damaged During Shipment
- When your order arrives, please be sure to inspect all boxes right away.
- If the packaging appears damaged on the outside, please refuse to accept delivery from the carrier or make sure to note the damage on the proof of delivery slip.
- If you do accept a damaged shipment, make sure to notify us immediately, as claims for damaged goods must be presented to the carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- Zoom Electric Bikes cannot be held responsible for visible shipment damage not reported to us within 24 hours of receipt.
- We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
- If the packaging looked undamaged but there is in fact "hidden damage" to the items inside of the packaging, contact Zoom Electric Bikes within 2 days of receipt.
- We cannot accept claims after 2 business days, as we are unable to pass on the claims to the carrier responsible at that point.
- There is a 20% restocking fee for all returns and exchanges unless the return is due to a Zoom Electric Bikes error (e.g. we sent you the wrong product).
- We are unable to waive this fee (although we would like to) due to the manufacturer charging us the restocking and return fees.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs to return the item.
- No returns or exchanges will be issued after thirty days from the date of purchase.
- Any items that are defective, or physically damaged by the end-users. We reserve the right to check the condition of the returned items before issuing a refund or credit
- Items that do not include all the original manufacturing packaging (packaging materials, documentation, instructions, and accessories)
- Customized orders are non-refundable or exchangeable
- If an item is defective, we will replace the item
- Any items returned after 30 days
How to Return Your Item(s) to Zoom Electric Bikes
Please note that all returns must be complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original boxes, product manuals, warranty cards, and packing materials. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
- If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Include a copy of the original Packing Slip (with the reason for return)
- Write your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number on the outside of the box
- Send the package to the address provided in the RMA authorization instructions
- Ship the package. We will either provide you a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Please provide us the tracking number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment.
Your return will be processed as quickly as possible but may take up to 30 days. The time that it takes for a "credit" to appear on your monthly statement varies by the credit card company. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear.
When you are issued an RMA number, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However, in many cases, you will receive a refund much more rapidly (1-2 weeks). This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- You can cancel your order free of charge up to 48 hours after the order was placed and if the order has not been physically shipped.
- All unshipped orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $40 administration fee.
- If your order has been shipped, the standard return procedure above applies.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Zoom Electric Bikes and its Suppliers are not responsible for the proper or improper use of merchandise sold. We care about our customers and urge you to exercise caution and take necessary safety measures to protect yourself while engaging in cycling. We encourage, beg, and plead that you wear a helmet and use appropriate lighting while riding at night regardless of the legal requirements in your particular state. Potential customers, you should check with your local law enforcement agency before purchasing about age requirements for riding our electric bicycles. Some states may have laws restricting the use of these items on public streets. Generally, all states allow them on private property such as campgrounds, parks, etc....but many states have age requirements. Most states require helmets and protective equipment to be worn by certain age children. Please remember to always bike safely. Know your laws before you go biking. We will not take back a bicycle if you find your laws do not permit your child to ride it. Check first.
* Zoom Electric Bikes reserves the right to modify this policy without notice.