Buy the upgraded and versatile X-Treme X-Cursion Electric bicycle today at a pocket-friendly price. The folding electric mountain bike is great for individuals with small living spaces, campers, college students, and anyone who wants a lightweight foldable mode of reliable transportation.
X-Treme X-Cursion Electric Mountain Bike Features:
- Powered by the 7 reliable and lightweight 24V 10.4 AH LiPo4 lithium battery cells. On a full charge, the X-Treme e-bike battery range is between 20 and 25 miles. The best part is that you can still pedal push when the charge runs out.
- Its 26 x 1.95 inch tires on aluminum wheels are super strong and can withstand the pressure from both tough and hilly terrains.
- Operates on a powerful, smoother, zero resistance motor that can crank up to 300 watts of output power. This provides enough pulling power required to steer the bike on rough and hilly terrains.
- It’s fitted with the 7 Speed Shimano Tourney Gears & Shifter. You can easily adjust gears and speed depending on personal preference and terrain.
- The frame is made from rust and corrosion-free 100% foldable Aluminum. Besides, the frame is lightweight and sturdy enough to withstand a rider’s weight of up to 350 pounds.
Buy the X-Cursion Electric Folding Mountain bicycle for an enjoyable bike riding experience on all surfaces and terrains. Order NOW while stock lasts.
How long does it take to deliver?
The battery is now located inside the bicycle frame and is accessible when the bike is folded in half. This allows for the seat to adjust much lower than the older version of X-Cursion and can be comfortably ridden by a shorter rider. This new feature also allows your battery to not be seen. With this new feature your On/Off Switch, as well as Battery Charging Port, is located on the frame underneath a Rubber Cover Flap.
X-Treme X-Cursion Elite 24 Volt 300 Watts Electric Folding Mountain Electric Bike Specifications
||10.4 Amp Circuit
||24 Volts (Each Battery Cell is 3.6 Volts)
||7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Battery Cells in a Sealed Removable Pack that is hidden inside the bike frame
||20 Miles/ hour*
||Up to 20 to 25 miles per charge* - can still pedal if the charge is lost
||26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
||24V Smart Charger Included
||Zero Resistance Hub Motor - Motor is in the center of the rear wheel
|Gears & Speeds
||7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
||Variable Speed Control (Twist Throttle) or Pedal & Power Assisted
||Located on Frame under Rubber Cover Flap along with Battery Charging Port
||100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight - Foldable
||SA Suntour® XCT Front Forks
||Front Suspension included
||Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
||Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor within rear rim or Pedal Power
||Yes - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
||Yes - Easily unlock and fold the bike in half for transporting
Seat Height 36 - 40 inches / Handlebar Height 40 inches / Handlebar Width 26 inches / Bicycle Length 70 inches
|Carton Size (L x W x H)
||55 x 9 x 28
|Bicycle In Box Weight
|Suggested Max Weight
||1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
||*depends on rider weight & terrain
For more information about the shipment, check our Zoom electric bikes shipping policy
X-Treme products come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects and workmanship. Please click on the link for the X-Treme warranty details.
Zoom Electric Bikes Manufacturer's Warranty